RolandJS

Windows 98SE version 4.24 needed

** We offer an older version 4.24 Professional edition that works with Windows 98, 98SE, and ME. **

How do I locate and download this Professional edition 4.24 version?

And, can I still get data file updates either automatically, manually, or via

Windows 98SE's version of SASDEFINITIONS.EXE ?

Below is the answer to your question. If your question is not completely answered, please submit a Customer Support Request (CSR) and a representative will assist you.

What operating systems is SUPERAntiSpyware.com software compatible with? Click here to return to the FAQ page! SUPERAntiSpyware.com software is compatible with 2000, XP Home/Professional, 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7. SUPERAntiSpyware is provided as a native 32-bit application and a native 64-bit application. The installer will install the proper version for your operating system.

Roland

** We offer an older version 4.24 Professional edition that works with Windows 98, 98SE, and ME. **

How do I locate and download this Professional edition 4.24 version?

And, can I still get data file updates either automatically, manually, or via

Windows 98SE's version of SASDEFINITIONS.EXE ?

Below is the answer to your question. If your question is not completely answered, please submit a Customer Support Request (CSR) and a representative will assist you.

What operating systems is SUPERAntiSpyware.com software compatible with? Click here to return to the FAQ page! SUPERAntiSpyware.com software is compatible with 2000, XP Home/Professional, 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7. SUPERAntiSpyware is provided as a native 32-bit application and a native 64-bit application. The installer will install the proper version for your operating system.

Roland

Here you are!

https://www.superantispyware.com/downloads/SUPERAntiSpyware.4.24.1004.exe

Enjoy; but please do note that we no longer support windows 98.