Sign in to follow this  
gatorblair

logs not being recorded

After running the program for the first time, it sucessfully removed 6 items. However, when I went to look at the log, it was not there. The box is checked to save all logs. Thanks for any help.

After running the program for the first time, it sucessfully removed 6 items. However, when I went to look at the log, it was not there. The box is checked to save all logs. Thanks for any help.

Please re-run a scan and report back if the same situation happens. What version of SUPERAntiSpyware are you running? (numerical version)

Are you both running 64 bit installations of windows? (7?)

Thank you for your reply. I am running Windows 7 64-bit though I don't know about gatorblair. The logs from builds before V.4.50.1002 were unaffected, but any new scans simply do not generate new logs. Save "Empty/Clean Logs" is ticked but "Keep a detailed log of scanning results" is not.

Thank you for your reply. I am running Windows 7 64-bit though I don't know about gatorblair. The logs from builds before V.4.50.1002 were unaffected, but any new scans simply do not generate new logs. Save "Empty/Clean Logs" is ticked but "Keep a detailed log of scanning results" is not.

Check mark "Keep a detailed log...." and see if the logs are then available.

Also, if you are using freebie program CCleaner, ensure that Cleaner>Applications>SUPERAntiSpyware (Logs)* is unchecked

Check mark "Keep a detailed log...." and see if the logs are then available.

Also, if you are using freebie program CCleaner, ensure that Cleaner>Applications>SUPERAntiSpyware (Logs)* is unchecked

I have checked "Keep a detailed log" and the logs are now available. Thanks. :wink: