whitty

definition update problem

I have done a clean install of the new version of superantispyware, and when I check for updates it says it is up-to-date. But there is a new update available. Any suggestions as to why? :?:

I have done a clean install of the new version of superantispyware, and when I check for updates it says it is up-to-date. But there is a new update available. Any suggestions as to why? :?:

Is your firewall blocking SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE and/or SSUPDATE.EXE?

I have zonealarm free intalled and set to allow superantispyware. This just started last week. I have not changed anything or installed any new software or hardware.

Everything seems to be fine now as the program updated today to the latest definitions. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for the heads up - I am not sure why you had the problem yesterday - all was fine on our server end, etc.

Well I thought the update problem was solved, but I haven't been able to update since Tuesday. I am stuck on definition database 3109 1209. Evrything else I am running has no problem updating. Any suggestions? :?:

Well I thought the update problem was solved, but I haven't been able to update since Tuesday. I am stuck on definition database 3109 1209. Evrything else I am running has no problem updating. Any suggestions? :?:

Something, likley the firewall, is blocking access to our servers - that's really the only thing that blocks the updates...

I just tried to update after shutting down zone alarm and still cannot update. It has me confused because it always updated with no problem before. This started just a couple of days before the new program update came out, if that helps.