KJ-JMInc

Program stopped autostarting at start up

I have the SuperAntiSpyware Pro. Lifetime subscription.

The other day my program suddenly stopped starting up at Start Up. I had the preferences check to always start at start up. I click the icon on my desktop and that wasn't working either.

I started it up with the alternate start program, I tried the repair program, the program will still not auto start. When I reboot my computer, start the program manually, the preference has the start at start up UNCHECKED. I keep checking it, but the program is not keeping it. Nor is it starting at start up.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!

I have the SuperAntiSpyware Pro. Lifetime subscription.

The other day my program suddenly stopped starting up at Start Up. I had the preferences check to always start at start up. I click the icon on my desktop and that wasn't working either.

I started it up with the alternate start program, I tried the repair program, the program will still not auto start. When I reboot my computer, start the program manually, the preference has the start at start up UNCHECKED. I keep checking it, but the program is not keeping it. Nor is it starting at start up.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!

1. Right click on the program shortcut or program .exe file, then click on Properties, and on the compatibility tab.

NOTE: If you are doing this while logged on as a standard user instead of an administrator, then you will need to also click on the Change settings for all users button and type in the administrator's password.

2. A) Uncheck the Run this program as an administrator box, and click on OK.

1. Right click on the program shortcut or program .exe file, then click on Properties, and on the compatibility tab.

NOTE: If you are doing this while logged on as a standard user instead of an administrator, then you will need to also click on the Change settings for all users button and type in the administrator's password.

2. A) Uncheck the Run this program as an administrator box, and click on OK.

Thank you. I will give that a try when I get to work. I thought it would take a while to get an answer so I wrote this from home. LOL I didn't expect a reply this quick! Thank you!

Thank you. I will give that a try when I get to work. I thought it would take a while to get an answer so I wrote this from home. LOL I didn't expect a reply this quick! Thank you!

No problem.. Also are you running 64bit or 32bit? What Operating System?

No problem.. Also are you running 64bit or 32bit? What Operating System?

I tried what you suggested and it didn't work. :(

That's a good question. My computer has both (32 bit and 64 bit) and I have two Program File folders, one has (x86) beside the name. Each have a SuperAntispyware folder in them. How can I tell which one I am running?

When I first loaded this up and for quite a while now it was working fine. Just last week it stopped starting at startup. The icon on my desktop would not start the program and I used the alternate start up. WHen I check the preferences, the Auto start up was NOT checked off. I check it and when I started my computer again, it would not start up. Now my coworker has the same computer as I do, and she is running this program as well with no problems.

I'm baffled.

I'm having the same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have both .exe files set as admin.

I put the executable in the startup folder but it wont even auto start in there either.

Are there any solutions to this yet?

Windows 7-64 Home Premium.