Misterydwn

Free Edition Download Page

Fantastic Product! I never would have known that without my boss requesting that I run Spybot, delete what Spybot found, then uninstall Spybot and install SUPER AntiSpyware. When I then ran SUPER AntiSpyware, it found 8 more items, which were seriously affecting my computers ability to boot. After fixing the 8 items, no more problems.

My suggestion: Revamp the coupon on this page: https://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.html?productid=SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE. If I had come across your site on a google search or a link, I would have believed the legitimacy on the home page. But the page above, especially with the automatic download pop-up, would have scared me away, it looks like a spyware trap. The coupon just looks cheap and homemade. Even worse than homemade. (Sorry to whoever made it, don't want to hurt your feelings.)

Fantastic Product! I never would have known that without my boss requesting that I run Spybot, delete what Spybot found, then uninstall Spybot and install SUPER AntiSpyware. When I then ran SUPER AntiSpyware, it found 8 more items, which were seriously affecting my computers ability to boot. After fixing the 8 items, no more problems.

My suggestion: Revamp the coupon on this page: https://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.html?productid=SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE. If I had come across your site on a google search or a link, I would have believed the legitimacy on the home page. But the page above, especially with the automatic download pop-up, would have scared me away, it looks like a spyware trap. The coupon just looks cheap and homemade. Even worse than homemade. (Sorry to whoever made it, don't want to hurt your feelings.)

I respect your concern. Out of dozens of variations of coupon and purchase banners that one performs the best for our clients - no single style or message can please everyone - but we are reputable and have an excellent product.

I respect your concern. Out of dozens of variations of coupon and purchase banners that one performs the best for our clients - no single style or message can please everyone - but we are reputable and have an excellent product.

+1 - you have a great product but your marketing is "cheezy" at best... "offer only good today" (which means any day). Seriously, you're not selling used cars here!

Put the same excellence in your advertising that you have in your product. I have to explain to my clients that you guys are legit because your advertising makes you look phony.

I LOVE your product and have been offering it as a VAR solution to all of my virus removal customers. With the anti-virus solution I provide, as well as SAS, I have HAPPY customers who don't have repeated virus/malware issues.