imagine

Can multiple users all start SAS with Windows?

Hi I've installed SAS on two different computers, one XP and one Vista, and both computers have 2 accounts, an administrator and a regular user.

In both cases, I was able to get SAS to start up with windows for the administrator, but I can't get it to start with Windows for the user. I can check the "start with windows" box in Preferences but it is unchecked when I close and look again.

For the users, I can't get SAS to start with Windows but I can start it manually. Unfortunately, even if I've run the program as that user previously, it "forgets" each time and starts from the beginning with the wizard, asking if I want to protect my homepage etc. I've even changed file permissions on the main exe to allow all users full access (not just read) but that didn't help.

Is it possible to get SAS to start with Windows for both users on a system? I could try installing another copy of SAS from the User's account if you thought it might help, though I'd prefer not to.

Any suggestions you could offer would be greatly appreciated. :)

This is also an adoption blocker for me too. I am evaulating other anti-spyware tools and this is a common problem among all of them.

That said, I am a registered user of SuperAdBlocker (made by the same company as SuperAntiSpyware) and it runs just fine with multiple user accounts, admin and non-admin.

Regards,

Paul