Oryp

Evaluation Period has expired?

OK..I'm a tad bit concerned here. I have a lifetime license (3 to be exact). I have installed the program, and entered my code. Not sure if a recent update has caused this, but now when I restart my computer, it comes up and says that my evaluation period has expired. I try to enter my license, and it tells me that it has been used too many times (even though I went and "re-activated" them). Help!

OK..I'm a tad bit concerned here. I have a lifetime license (3 to be exact). I have installed the program, and entered my code. Not sure if a recent update has caused this, but now when I restart my computer, it comes up and says that my evaluation period has expired. I try to enter my license, and it tells me that it has been used too many times (even though I went and "re-activated" them). Help!

Update, strange, but, uninstalled, re-installed, got the same error of my license has been exceeded, so I re-activated it again, and now when I reboot, it behaves properly. So, whatever it was is gone. I have scanned my system, and it is clean.

I have been having the same issue. After several days waiting for tech support to reply to my ticket, all they said was they reset my activation code, but the basic issue of the software telling me my code has expired is not solved.

I guess I will try to tell them again the reason I am getting to many activations is because the software is expiring!

I too have 3 professional licenses and just started experiencing this issue about three weeks ago.

I have been having the same issue. After several days waiting for tech support to reply to my ticket, all they said was they reset my activation code, but the basic issue of the software telling me my code has expired is not solved.

I guess I will try to tell them again the reason I am getting to many activations is because the software is expiring!

I too have 3 professional licenses and just started experiencing this issue about three weeks ago.

Please open a customer support ticket; I will check your license for errors or reset it as needed. Part of the issue springs from not tranfering a license; or reseting the registration, then installing on the same machine causing an issue with the blocked activations.