Sign in to follow this  
darth

only one sas tray icon link works

Only one link works in the sas tray icon, that one is "check for updates"

Rig:Xp pro

Firewall:Online armor(free) hips deactivated

Avast 4.8 (free)

These links have always worked in the past.

First thought was a firewall problem/, nothing in their log shows a blockage of sas entries

Removed SAS twice and reinstalled.

Downloads were always from Superantispyware.com

Hi Darth.

To be clear, are you saying that nothing at all happens when you click on the other tray options?

As a test, run SAS from Safe Mode With Networking (in the hope that Armor won't run), and see if the tray options work.

With that being said, I'm of course suspecting the firewall. Even though Armor doesn't show a blockage, I'd still manually add SAS to its Trusted Programs.

Thanks Seth for suggestions, but alas couldn't get the links to stay open. Well to say that they come up for a fraction of milliseconds/microseconds and then disapear complenty.

Forgot to inform you of that in my first post. I also thnk the firefall may be the cause. will do some further checking and let you know what if anything I found.

Thanks Seth for suggestions, but alas couldn't get the links to stay open. Well to say that they come up for a fraction of milliseconds/microseconds and then disapear complenty.

Forgot to inform you of that in my first post. I also thnk the firefall may be the cause. will do some further checking and let you know what if anything I found.

Are you running any other Security?