Sign in to follow this  
Danc20

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Kryptik and Trojan.Net-AVP/AVT

Hi, I would like to just make aware of two possible false positives.

The files should be part of two normal programs, unless it has been added or corrupted of course. However, these are on my school's computers, which reset all settings/defaults so that nothing can implement itself in the computer, ideally.

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Kryptik is located in C:\Exploring The Nardoo\Uninst\Fienu.dll. It should be part of the program Exploring The Nardoo does not seem to be malicious.

The second is Trojan.NET-AVP/AVT and is located in C:\Mavis_5\Setup\Autorun.exe. Mavis beacon should not be malicious.

Thanks!

Hi, I would like to just make aware of two possible false positives.

The files should be part of two normal programs, unless it has been added or corrupted of course. However, these are on my school's computers, which reset all settings/defaults so that nothing can implement itself in the computer, ideally.

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Kryptik is located in C:\Exploring The Nardoo\Uninst\Fienu.dll. It should be part of the program Exploring The Nardoo does not seem to be malicious.

The second is Trojan.NET-AVP/AVT and is located in C:\Mavis_5\Setup\Autorun.exe. Mavis beacon should not be malicious.

Thanks!

I think SUPERAntiSpyware detected something it should not have. What do I do?

If you believe SUPERAntiSpyware has improperly detect a file as harmful, please use the built-in false positive reporter in SUPERAntiSpyware to send a sample of the file directly to our definitions team. The false positive reporter is available at the end of a scan. The item must be detected during the scan, not in quarantine.

At the end of the scan, click once on the item to be submitted to highlight it, and click the "Report False Positive" button to the right.

The file will be submitted to the SUPERAntiSpyware team for analysis. If it's found to be benign, it will be excluded from SUPERAntiSpyware's definitions.