rangermenace

Subscription

When you download the definitions on the free version and offer appears giving you special prices for buying the register copy. I bought a 2 user licenses and life time definition updates but when i open the program it says 365 days left in subscription, don't get it i paid $14.99?

thanks, i did what you said and they said to send them my invoice number and registration number which i did but haven't heard back from then again and deleted old email so how do you follow up checking on a question then?

thanks, i did what you said and they said to send them my invoice number and registration number which i did but haven't heard back from then again and deleted old email so how do you follow up checking on a question then?

You have been replied to and I believe the issue was squared away :) Please simply check your email to inquire as to if you need to reply.

I have just done the same thing--clicked a link from the software for 2 licenses for $14.95 and added a lifetime subscription for $9.95. I just want to confirm the lifetime updates will apply to both licenses since I bought them as a package--should work for both, but just want to make sure before I download. Thenk you for your help--I would appreciate a quick answer so I can begin to install--thanis!!

I have just done the same thing--clicked a link from the software for 2 licenses for $14.95 and added a lifetime subscription for $9.95. I just want to confirm the lifetime updates will apply to both licenses since I bought them as a package--should work for both, but just want to make sure before I download. Thenk you for your help--I would appreciate a quick answer so I can begin to install--thanis!!

you didn't read the offer right, the lifetime updates was included in the price of the 2 licenses already. There was no need to pay the extra $9.95. Yes both will get the lifetime updates because both my copies say that.