Eric V

SAS Suggestion

Hello,

- Installer to not set to sit on top of all windows, let me come back to it when I can.

- Remember that I have the pro version. I use the free version because I tire of entering in my PID

- Program update pop-up needs to UAC prompt me. What is the point of this popup if it errors out needs admin privilages? Win 7 x64

- Save my settings every install requires reconfiguration.

- Un-check toolbar install for Pro users

- where is my avatar coming from? I didn't upload it! Or any picture.

These suggestions are software installers in the past. I do not know any other program that has arcaic tendencies of software decade or so ago.

Hello,

- Installer to not set to sit on top of all windows, let me come back to it when I can.

- Remember that I have the pro version. I use the free version because I tire of entering in my PID

- Program update pop-up needs to UAC prompt me. What is the point of this popup if it errors out needs admin privilages? Win 7 x64

- Save my settings every install requires reconfiguration.

- Un-check toolbar install for Pro users

- where is my avatar coming from? I didn't upload it! Or any picture.

These suggestions are software installers in the past. I do not know any other program that has arcaic tendencies of software decade or so ago.

- The registratoin information is saved between updates unless you uninstall and re-install

- If you have UAC on and and application is performing an admin elevated task UAC prompts - that's the purpose of it

- All settings are saved unless you fully uinstall and re-install (you can elect to not clear the settings, FYI)

- We have no toolbar, so not sure what you are installing (?)

- If you are referring to the forum, only a user for admin can set your avatar - you can edit your profile and remove it

As far as your comment - our software is more up to date than many other security products on the market i.e. real 64-bit and 32-bit versions, etc

- The registratoin information is saved between updates unless you uninstall and re-install

- If you have UAC on and and application is performing an admin elevated task UAC prompts - that's the purpose of it

- All settings are saved unless you fully uinstall and re-install (you can elect to not clear the settings, FYI)

- We have no toolbar, so not sure what you are installing (?)

- If you are referring to the forum, only a user for admin can set your avatar - you can edit your profile and remove it

As far as your comment - our software is more up to date than many other security products on the market i.e. real 64-bit and 32-bit versions, etc

- It prompts me to uninstall everytime so next time I will say no. I thought you had to to install an updated version.

- opps maybe that was a different product I installed

- If your software gives me a popup saying would you like to update and I say yes, then it needs to fire off UAC to ask me to allow. not to say admin rights only. At that point the popup should just say there is a update and you need to go fetch it on your own. Every other security product I use does not do this and saves the settings. NIS 2k10, Avast, MS Security Essentials, Malwarebytes (paid and free) and Spybot. Note, I am testing some AV products on different PC's. Each pc has one AV product and all spyware set to manual only. Except the MSSE uses Malwarebytes paid. I did not give SAS auto protect a try because you have to type in the PID everytime.