Sign in to follow this  
Fruitcake

Upgrades

I bought a lifetime subscription [more fool me] to Superadblocker. There have been no updates since the day I bought it over a year ago.

To add insult to injury, when I now click the "Check For Updates" in the vain hope that there might be one, it tells me that my licence has expired.

As far as I am aware, I don't appear to be dead yet, so why is my "Lifetime" subscription being flagged as expired ?

I bought a lifetime subscription [more fool me] to Superadblocker. There have been no updates since the day I bought it over a year ago.

To add insult to injury, when I now click the "Check For Updates" in the vain hope that there might be one, it tells me that my licence has expired.

As far as I am aware, I don't appear to be dead yet, so why is my "Lifetime" subscription being flagged as expired ?

Just to make sure you are not dead this is what i suggest you do.

Pinch yourself hard and if you scream you are still alive, if you dont scream then i suggest you may be dead. :-D

Posts that have complaints in them are usually deleted, so it is surprising that yours is still up. The SuperAdBlocker program has not been upgraded in a very long time. The contact address of the company appears to be in Oregon, you can do a whois look up of the site's info for more details. If you believe you have been the victim of fraud or misrepresentation about the product then you may want to consider filing a consumer complaint form with the Oregon Department of Justice -http://www.doj.state.or.us/finfraud/engexplanation.shtml- there may also be some agency to complain to in your own state.

Guest wildwillie

Howdy all..., :)

Sometimes it's a real bummer proving what happened.

In your case, I wish you luck, and suggest you read my new thread just posted today,

ie. PROOF of OFFER & PURCHASE

Cheers.. B)

Submit a support request and we are happy to assist you!