Sign in to follow this  
beejpowers

SASPro 4.90.0.1060 won't shut down Win7 64bit

Like the topic says,

I have SASPro set to scan at 3AM and then upon completion, shut down.

There is no screensaver or power management getting in the way of this.

I have even sat and watched.

Splash screen says "Shutting down in 30 seconds" and counts to 0, then closes that splash and returns to the detected threats page (or deleted threats, whatever)

Do I have something set wrong? Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Beej

Where did you obtain the version you are using? I thought that 4.47.0.1000 was the most current version??? Is this a Beta version? :?:

Where did you obtain the version you are using? I thought that 4.47.0.1000 was the most current version??? Is this a Beta version? :?:

V9... was an old pre-release version.

Note your product key, and uninstall SAS with the 64 Bit version of the SAS uninstaller:

https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=47

Reinstall Pro form www.superantispyware.com.

The problem still may occur, as it's a known issue in relation to Fast User Switching. The problem has been addressed for the upcoming V5.

I ask again, is the version SAS Pro 4.90.0.1060 a newer version? I am using SAS Pro 4.47.0.1000. How can this be an older pre-release version going by the version number? Not really sure what you mean by V9??? Please pardon my lack of understanding I was just going by the version numbers (4.90 - 4.47).

I ask again, is the version SAS Pro 4.90.0.1060 a newer version? I am using SAS Pro 4.47.0.1000. How can this be an older pre-release version going by the version number? Not really sure what you mean by V9??? Please pardon my lack of understanding I was just going by the version numbers (4.90 - 4.47).

4.47.1000 is the current and only release available. 4.90 was an older pre-release.

Thank you for the clarification, that was my original question. Thank you for the speedy reply. :mrgreen:

Whoah. Sorry. Didn't have a chance to get back to this.

I guess mine is a prerelease then. Thanks.

I'll go try the uninstall/reinstall.

Whoah. Sorry. Didn't have a chance to get back to this.

I guess mine is a prerelease then. Thanks.

I'll go try the uninstall/reinstall.

If you end up with a SuperAntiSpyware folder in both C:\Program Files and C:\Program Files (x86), the one in C:\Program Files (x86) is a leftover from when SAS was not native 64-bit. You can delete the SuperAntiSpyware folder in C:\Program Files (x86). I am ASSUMING that your Windows OS is 64-bit.