Nedra

Problems with updates & splash screen popping up

I haven't used my laptop in some time but we are traveling again and it seems that I'm having problems. I have the professional version with lifetime subscription.

Some of my problems:

My preferences are that I don't have the splash screen pop up yet it keeps popping up.

I keep getting a message that there is an update and I click to install and it says I need administrator approval.

I am not sure if this is a newer version on this computer or the one from the disk. How can I tell which version I have.

Nedra

If you want to know which version of SAS PRO that you are running, just hover the mouse pointer over the SAS icon in the Notification Tray (where the clock is in your task bar). A little window will open that tells you the program version and the latest definitions numbers. The latest version of SAS PRO is V4.47.1000.

Concerning the update issue of "administrator", please follow the instructions in the link below. Be sure that you have your license key available so that you can re-enter it on installation of the new version.

https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=84

Hopefully the uninstall and the upgrade to the latest version will resolve the splash screen. Be sure that "Show splash screen on startup" is unchecked on Preferences>General and Startup tab.

If you want to know which version of SAS PRO that you are running, just hover the mouse pointer over the SAS icon in the Notification Tray (where the clock is in your task bar). A little window will open that tells you the program version and the latest definitions numbers. The latest version of SAS PRO is V4.47.1000.

Concerning the update issue of "administrator", please follow the instructions in the link below. Be sure that you have your license key available so that you can re-enter it on installation of the new version.

https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=84

Hopefully the uninstall and the upgrade to the latest version will resolve the splash screen. Be sure that "Show splash screen on startup" is unchecked on Preferences>General and Startup tab.

Thanks, it looks like I need to uninstall and install the latest version