Sign in to follow this  
war59312

Forums Registration Issue

Hi,

So I just signed up on these forums.

I got the "Registration at SUPERAntiSpyware.com" email asking me to click the confirm link and I did, but I got this error:

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/sasforum/public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_public/global/register.php on line 1102

So tried again, and then got:

[#10120] We could not find the validation request you are attempting to verify.

So then I entered it manually using the key and once again got the same error.

So then I did password recovery hoping some how my account got activated anyways and once again I got:

[#10120] We could not find the validation request you are attempting to verify.

But I got the password recovery email just fine. Click the link and was told it would send me a new email.

Got that email with the new password and obliviously was then able to log-in just fine, else I would not be making this topic. hint hint

Most people probably would have given up after the second try. All this just to tell you guys that the portable version is missing an icon in the task-bar in the updater.

Take Care,

Will

The same thing happened to me today. When I clicked on the email link to verify my registration information I got the following.

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/sasforum/public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_public/global/register.php on line 1102

I tried again by copy and pasting and got the same error message.

Then I tried to signing in with my user name and password and was given access and I show up as a new member. Anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks

Jessie.