Sign in to follow this  
camper913

Lifetime Program and Updates Problems

Has anyone had this problem in the last couple of days. My Lifetime updates will not work anymore. I get a pop-up that say I have to purchase to get them again.

I have sent customer support a problem request three days ago, with no answer yet. So much for their 24 hour answer.

Has anyone had this problem in the last couple of days. My Lifetime updates will not work anymore. I get a pop-up that say I have to purchase to get them again.

I have sent customer support a problem request three days ago, with no answer yet. So much for their 24 hour answer.

Welcome to the SAS forum camper.

Sounds like there might be some corruption in SAS.

Write down your product key, then use the Superantispyware Uninstaller Assistant (note the 32 bit and 64 bit version) https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=47

A reboot will be required after the uninstall, then download the pro version from www.superantispyware.com

Seth, thanks for your post. After I made this post I got an answer to my support request. They did not say what was wrong, just told me to try to do an update again, and it worked. Could be my key code or reg. code got tagged is expired even though it was a lifetime one. Looks like it is fixed now, I hope.

The company does go out of their way to get things fixed. I wish more companey's were is good is them.