Sign in to follow this  
TigerRaptorFX

CNET & SUPERAntiSpyware

I've been using SUPERAnitSpyware going on 3 years now, and I personally recommend it to many people.

I'm also a long time visitor to CNET since the 90's. But for sometime now I have been wondering why the CNET team does not recommend or review SUPERAntiSpyware. It has been around for over 4 years now.

So is there a reason to why CNET over looks this great software product?

I've been using SUPERAnitSpyware going on 3 years now, and I personally recommend it to many people.

I'm also a long time visitor to CNET since the 90's. But for sometime now I have been wondering why the CNET team does not recommend or review SUPERAntiSpyware. It has been around for over 4 years now.

So is there a reason to why CNET over looks this great software product?

We don't understand it either - we are in talks with them to resolve their obvious oversight.

The whole thing really doesn't make any sense. Its almost like CNET is afraid of something.

They have been selling MBAM, Adaware and a few others for almost a year now, we finally got listed in holiday specials. They tend to focus on things from which they make money.

Very true. But CNET staff has also reviewed other free programs such Spybot, Spyware Terminator, CCleaner, and so on. Even an inferior program like pcAudit got editors rating.

For the past couple of years now; your product has spread like wildfire. It’s been mentioned countless times on YouTube, Yahoo Answers, Wilders Security, and a couple others I don’t remember right now.

I just think it’s time for them to give SAS a fair game. But on the a good note, SAS is on the front page of the holiday software deals.

Very true. But CNET staff has also reviewed other free programs such Spybot, Spyware Terminator, CCleaner, and so on. Even an inferior program like pcAudit got editors rating.

For the past couple of years now; your product has spread like wildfire. It’s been mentioned countless times on YouTube, Yahoo Answers, Wilders Security, and a couple others I don’t remember right now.

I just think it’s time for them to give SAS a fair game. But on the a good note, SAS is on the front page of the holiday software deals.

I believe CNET will review our 5.0 version, we are working with them to ensure that happens!