Sign in to follow this  
69Chico54

SAS Properties Questions

Ok, I have the Lifetime Subscription of SAS and when I right-click and go into Properties, I have differences. I have 1 yearly subscription and this is what I get in Properties-

System, Computer Name, Administrators, Interactive (This equals the checkmark that is on Properties- >) (I have no checkmarkon my keyboard)

Full Control >, >

Modify >, >

Read & Execute >, >, >

Read >, >, >

Write >, >

Special Permissions >

This is my Lifetime Properties readout-

System, Computer Name, Administrators, Interactive (There is no Interactive on this one)

Full Control >, >, >

Modify >, >, >

Read & Execute >, >, >

Read >, >, >

Write >, >, >

Special Permissions

All of these checkmarks are of the 'Allow" type. Today I downloaded the Free version and I had the same properties as the second one above. My concerns are that when I check all of my other icons they all come up as the first one above shows. I have tried over and over and over to go in and change the permissions in my Lifetime Subscription but it won't let me. I was hacked a few weeks back and I do believe that this could be the problem, but not totally sure here. I am at a loss as to what these mean and do, but I know that this isn't right being as all of my other icons do not look like this. TIA, chico...

Sorry if I am missing anything, but I think I got everything here. If not just let me know please.

My yearly subscription has like 5 days left, so I need to decide what to do from here. It is my Lifetime that seems to be messed up though...