Total Scan Time : 00:11:07

Memory items scanned : 582

Memory threats detected : 0

Registry items scanned : 3421

Registry threats detected : 0

File items scanned : 10520

File threats detected : 1

Adware.Tracking Cookie

core.insightexpressai.com [ C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\Sandbox\KLSB2\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Users\craig\AppData\Local\MICROSOFT\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\VIRTUALIZED\C\Users\craig\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\95PC6T46 ]

I have ran, updated SAS, shut down PC for a while, ran MWB and they found nothing, etc.

Any possible suggestions? This is happening every time I reinstall SAS also.

Also, when I am installing SAS (in all of the possible downloadable spots) my SAS icon comes up but doesn't completely show up. Is this related to this reocurring Kaspersky thing?

TIA, chico...

Looks like SAS can't remove it because it's in Kaspersky's sandbox.

The file is only a cookie and not technically a threat, so I would just place it in SAS's allowed items. If you want to remove it though, you should be able to by closing the sandbox and then running the SAS scan. Other options would be running the scan in Safe Mode (so that Kasp isn't running), or delete the contents of the sandbox.

Looks like SAS can't remove it because it's in Kaspersky's sandbox.

The file is only a cookie and not technically a threat, so I would just place it in SAS's allowed items. If you want to remove it though, you should be able to by closing the sandbox and then running the SAS scan. Other options would be running the scan in Safe Mode (so that Kasp isn't running), or delete the contents of the sandbox.

Update: I forgot to let you know that kasp... was not installed. I just was trying options is all. I could not remove this so I ran nod32 and it showed that I had wat too many corruptions. That nod32 even found AVG10 that I couldn't find in my PC for weeks, and Kasp found it but could not remove it. After the System Recovery things are good; knock on wood. I use Windows 7 HP 2009 by the way. I have never ran a System Recovery without a flash or a cd, but with Windows 7 it was as smooth as heck. The kasp.. sandbox is gone also.

Just a note for those who use Adobe's products; they are hit with something bad today and have an update to help curb the error. They are saying that there is no fix yet, but to update until they can fix this issue. I think that's what got me personally, but not totally sure. I ran another scan a bit ago, and I had a bunch of flash cookies in there. This is when I went to Adobe to see what's up.

Here is the link for adobe-

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/advisories/apsa10-05.html

Sorry if I am not supposed to put this here, but Many people are having major problems today and maybe this could help some people.

Again, thanks for the advice and Great Company that SAS is.

Thanks for the update :-D

No problem at all. Here is the proper link that I should have posted before, but my brain is just a fart away from exploding- :-))))

Hmmm, I tried to give the proper link that Adobe has to update every different type of system, but it only let's me put in the Adobe home page. dammit Jim- :PPP

This link will lead you to what type of system and such that you need to update. Peace... :P

No problem at all. Here is the proper link that I should have posted before, but my brain is just a fart away from exploding- (((:-))))

Hmmm, I tried to give the proper link that Adobe has to update every different type of system, but it only let's me put in the Adobe home page. dammit Jim- :PPP

This link will lead you to what type of system and such that you need to update. Peace... :P Here it is-

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/ SOB-in hakkin beezterds- LOLOLOLMaOOOOOFF. Sorry for the profanity, but I have finally fixed my PC after Many days of battles.

cardplayer.com has 3rd party sites that will mess your PC up BADLY!!! ..to all of you texas hold em players. Full Tilt Poker.net is the place to be. Cheers... chico and da man- :PP