poogie

Hi from new member

I'm a satisfied customer of the product. Recently I had a problem with my pc. As a result of the problem I received virus initiated pop ups. One of these happened to be an ad for SuperAntiSpyware. Haveing been a satisfied user of this product I purchased it for $29.95 thru my paypal account. I received an email verification of the transaction from paypal. On that transaction was a name of an individual who was named as the receiving merchant. Needless to say I have not received anything from the person who received the payment. I do not know if anyone else has been taken by this false ad. Hopefully not .

Welcome to the SAS forum Poogie.

To the best of my knowledge, there has never been any forum reports describing a similar circumstance.

I suspect that someone from SAS's staff will comment and address the problem.

New member here also;

Had some sort of malware take control of my computer, SAS did something and took control of my computer and erased it. Plus they wanted $69.95 for a year. I purchased a life time from SAS for a fraction of that. Very happy with SAS.

hhrumph

A friend of mine had his computer attacked with a malware program that said it would remove the malware if he paid a certain price. Anyway, I went on the internet to find a way to remove the malware; and when I clicked on a site promising to remove it, it then infected my computer, too. I had taken the bait. With both our computers infected, I called another friend that runs his own computer lab. He services, builds, and sells computers and networks world wide from a remote region in the Oregon Coast Range Mountains. He Told me about SuperAntiSpyware; and SAS cleaned those computers immediately. It not only cleaned the computers, it found trojans that I didn't know I had.

(Cyber attacks like that reminded me, in concept, to the groups of little boys in Hong Kong that used to approach us sailors and squirt something like white paint on our shoes. Down the street another group of these homeless children would approach us and offer to clean off the paint for a small price. We felt sorry for those kids, and didn't get really mad at them, just irritated. We would have given them some money anyway.)

Tom Atkins here, just joined the forum.Currently running Windows 7 Ultimate on my PC but looking for a excellent antispyware solution.Hopefully I have found what I have been looking for.

Guest R1zbear

Hi, I am Julia from USA just join this community need your welcome hope that i ll gain so much from here

Guest ROCKNROLLKID

Hi. I am also new to the forums and i saw this post and decided to just post this here instead of opening new post. I have used SAS free edition for years now and I would like to say that I am happy with the work you guys/gals put into SAS esp. the new 5.0 version. Very good job and keep up the work.

Your new friend:

ROCKNROLLKID

Guest VanImr

Greetings from the Buffalo of BIG APPLE - New York City.

Seems like a great community here Hopefully Ill be able to get a bunch of ideas for my garage from you guys.

Cheers

-Andy