Sign in to follow this  
Guest CPK

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Nullo [Micro]

Guest CPK

Hi,

A SAS scan showed 8 of these. Quarantined them and deleted them. the next scan showed 7, but I keep deleting these and every scan shows them again. Any suggestions, please.

Hi.

Please post your latest scan log for review. The log can be found in SAS's Preferences-->Statistics/Logs. Do not post cookies if the log contains them.

Guest CPK

Hi.

Please post your latest scan log for review. The log can be found in SAS's Preferences-->Statistics/Logs. Do not post cookies if the log contains them.

Hi,

Thanks for you quick response. Here is the log. As I type, Revo Uninstaller is removing the Delio Toolbar. Don't know how that got on my system.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

https://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 11/02/2010 at 06:35 PM

Application Version : 4.34.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5795

Trace Rules Database Version: 3607

Scan type : Complete Scan

Total Scan Time : 01:28:33

Memory items scanned : 323

Memory threats detected : 0

Registry items scanned : 6165

Registry threats detected : 6

File items scanned : 47089

File threats detected : 1

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Nullo[Micro]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{01398B87-61AF-4FFB-9AB5-1A1C5FB39A9C}

HKCR\CLSID\{01398B87-61AF-4FFB-9AB5-1A1C5FB39A9C}

HKCR\CLSID\{01398B87-61AF-4FFB-9AB5-1A1C5FB39A9C}

HKCR\CLSID\{01398B87-61AF-4FFB-9AB5-1A1C5FB39A9C}\InprocServer32

HKCR\CLSID\{01398B87-61AF-4FFB-9AB5-1A1C5FB39A9C}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel

C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\DEALIO TOOLBAR\IE\4.0.2\DEALIOTOOLBARIE.DLL

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar#{01398B87-61AF-4FFB-9AB5-1A1C5FB39A9C}

Those files are part of the Dealio toolbar and should be removed when you uninstall it. After the uninstall, restart the computer.

With that being said, your SAS is a little out of date. Right click on the SAS icon in the System tray (or Notification area), and choose "Check For Updates". Now run the scan again (after the dealio uninstall and a restart).

Guest CPK

Thanks for that. Delio toolbar now uninstalled. Have restarted the computer and updated SAS. Running a thorough scan now and this will take about 1.30 mins. Will let you know the outcome.

Thanks again.

Guest CPK

Scan going a lot better this time. It is already onto the File Items and has not found any Trojan Agents. Fingers crossed, it looks like they have gone. I normally manage to sort out computer problems OK, but this one had me stumped, as never encountered anything like this before. Saw the Delio bit and wondered if that might have been the problem. Will update again when scan complete.

Right click and check for updates might not update that version of SAS's application. I've seen several people that got stuck on that version because it didn't seem to show the application updates. Does your SAS version still show 4.34.1000? If so, you may need to uninstall SAS by using the appropriate uninstaller at https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=47. Once the uninstaller has rebooted the machine you can download the latest version here.

Guest CPK

Thanks, Seth.

rmlake13, I discovered that it did not update to the latest version, so I went on the website and downloaded it from there and it now shows the latest version.

Thanks again.