Sign in to follow this  
babalu789

Internet not working after superspyware scan??

hello i just ran a scan with superspyware and when i restarted my computer my internet will not work anymore. My ip address and subnet have been cleared all to zeros was wondering how this could happen? This has never happened it only happened just after the scan.

thanks

hello i just ran a scan with superspyware and when i restarted my computer my internet will not work anymore. My ip address and subnet have been cleared all to zeros was wondering how this could happen? This has never happened it only happened just after the scan.

thanks

Please post the SAS scan log so we can see what may have happened. Also what Windows operating system are you using and is it 32 bit or 64 bit? What browser are you using as the default browser?

i keep trying to view log but the text file is not opening. Also i did the repair network command under sas and it didnt fix the problem. I use windows xp home edition. I use firfox as my browser.

i keep trying to view log but the text file is not opening. Also i did the repair network command under sas and it didnt fix the problem. I use windows xp home edition. I use firfox as my browser.

Are you using the latest version of SAS which is V4.45.1000? If not, you should update to the latest version. If you update to the latest version, can you now open the log files which are located on the Statistics/Log tab of the Preferences window?