Sign in to follow this  
TrDo

SAS Portable

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate if anyone who knows can tell me how to keep the same settings in SAS Portable.

1)Every time I open it, I have to re-enter the entire list of excluding folders, re-set all the settings/preferences, etc.

2)Further, after SAS Portable finishes the scan, if I "Allow" items found, the next time I re-open it, they have disappeared.

3)Also, I cannot find find the log file, because I think it does not keep one.

Thanks much in advance guys.

All the best.

TrDo

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate if anyone who knows can tell me how to keep the same settings in SAS Portable.

1)Every time I open it, I have to re-enter the entire list of excluding folders, re-set all the settings/preferences, etc.

2)Further, after SAS Portable finishes the scan, if I "Allow" items found, the next time I re-open it, they have disappeared.

3)Also, I cannot find find the log file, because I think it does not keep one.

Thanks much in advance guys.

All the best.

TrDo

The portable is not designed to save any settings. Use the free or pro for retained settings and logs.

The portable is not designed to save any settings. Use the free or pro for retained settings and logs.

OK Nick. I'm sorry about b4. Did not mean to be disrespectful.

I know you try your best.

Thanks so much.

Take care.

TrDo.

Also note that each time you use the portable, you have to download it again.

The portable doesn't use a typical install procedure, but rather runs in memory. As such, it's a lethal tool for malware removal when an infection prevents antimalware programs from being installed or updated.

If you haven't already, check out SAS's other means to circumvent the above issue:

https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=71