pamphlet

worm.win32.autorun.boya

I am stock with this virus that appeared on my computer on the 29th of sept. I have Kaspersky internet security 2011 v11.0.1.400 and windows 7 ultimate edition 32 bits, I have done several scans, the last 2 days about 15 to 20 fast, deep, and custon scans. Superanti spyware professional detects the virus, I put it in quarantine but the virus reappears in less than 20 minutes. I restart the processus and the same thing appens, the virus seems glued in the system, please help, on top of that I have Malwarebytes antimalware trial version

Disable System Restore, restart, update SAS, run a complete scan, and see if the infection is gone for good. If not:

Are you getting a specific error? Is other internet security blocking it?

Shut down SAS then navigate to your program list. Open the SAS folder, right click on "SuperAntiSpyware Professional", and choose "Run as Administrator". Now try to send the Customer Support Request.

If that doesn't work, try to submit the CSR from Safe Mode With Networking. If all the above doesn't help, then we'll just have to deal with it here.