Sign in to follow this  
vaisforlovers

question on SASCORE SDB file

I have found a folder in C:\ProgramData\SASCORE. Is this related to SuperAntiSpyware? If so, do I need these 151 files?

Thank you for any help.

Joanne

Yes, they are the startup log of the SASCore64.exe service on x64 systems....one log created each time this service starts. You can delete these log files. I don't know if you use CCleaner on your system; however, if you do, you can set up a remove of these logs via CCleaner's Options>Include feature. It works like a champ :-)

Yes, they are the startup log of the SASCore64.exe service on x64 systems....one log created each time this service starts. You can delete these log files. I don't know if you use CCleaner on your system; however, if you do, you can set up a remove of these logs via CCleaner's Options>Include feature. It works like a champ :-)

Thank you so much for your help. And yes I run CCCleaner and that is a good thing to know. :-D

You will find another group of these SAS .SDB logs at C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SuperAntiSpyware\Applogs in the Applogs folder. These .SDB files can be deleted. The one in use by SAS should be locked by SAS and undeletable if SAS is running.