Sign in to follow this  
keiko

SUPERantispyware total disatisfaction

I paid and installed the antispyware but kept getting "trial version" message; tech support gave me uninstall and re-install instructions but the same thing happened again. I asked again for help but no response. I asked for help again but no response. There is no phone number to call. I finally had to uninstall the useless product because when the trial version period ended, it would no longer give me access.

Really, Really, Lousy.

I paid and installed the antispyware but kept getting "trial version" message; tech support gave me uninstall and re-install instructions but the same thing happened again. I asked again for help but no response. I asked for help again but no response. There is no phone number to call. I finally had to uninstall the useless product because when the trial version period ended, it would no longer give me access.

Really, Really, Lousy.

You must not have entered your registration code and activated the product. What is your CSR (Customer Service Request) - I want to look it up and see what instructions you were provided - where did you ask for help again? We answer all requests during the Mon-Fri weekday within 24 hours at the most.

I entered the code still got "trial version expired" no matter what I did. Best thing I did after that was delete the software.

You need to have telephone support; online support is not enough and the instructions I received did not work. Telephone support could have waited for me to follow their steps then if they did not work, they could have trouble shot the problem.

Online support is not enough.

You must not have entered your registration code and activated the product. What is your CSR (Customer Service Request) - I want to look it up and see what instructions you were provided - where did you ask for help again? We answer all requests during the Mon-Fri weekday within 24 hours at the most.

I entered the code still got "trial version expired" no matter what I did. Best thing I did after that was delete the software.

You need to have telephone support; online support is not enough and the instructions I received did not work. Telephone support could have waited for me to follow their steps then if they did not work, they could have trouble shot the problem.

Online support is not enough.

What is your CSR # so I can see what instructions you were provided - it's quite simple to register and activate - we can walk you through it on the phone as well. It seems you don't really want help, but simply want to complain - let us help you!