Sign in to follow this  
siliconman01

Pre-Release V4.43.1000 Available 11-Sept-10

https://www.superantispyware.com/prerelease.html

What's new in this pre-release version?

The following are the most significant changes in this version.

Technology Changes for Version 4.43.1000

* Resolves rare issue where updates halt and/or crash if connection is terminated

* Technology enhancements for in-memory scanning

* Scanning engine improvements/enhancements

Important : You MUST uninstall any previous version before installing this version. SUPERAntiSpyware Professional users, your existing registration code works with the pre-release.

The issue of the Update time/date being all zeros after the initial installation also appears to be fixed. It now shows the time/date of the update download during the installation of SAS.

Thus far SAS PRO V4.43.1000 has been running without any problems on both Windows 7 x64 Pro and Windows 7 x86 Pro.

Thus far SAS PRO V4.43.1000 has been running without any problems on both Windows 7 x64 Pro and Windows 7 x86 Pro.

Thank you for testing! Would you be interested in taking a peek at our 5.0 when it's available for pre-pre-release?

Thank you for testing! Would you be interested in taking a peek at our 5.0 when it's available for pre-pre-release?

I can BETA test,Nick.

I have two machines that can test,XP PRO +SP3 and W7X64 PRO both running SAS PRO Licensed.

Absolutely "Yes", I would be very interested in testing it on both Win 7 x64 and Win 7 x86. Thanks for the offer. :rolleyes:

I'd be interested as well, I've got a few machines mostly XP SP3 x86, and a couple Win 7 x64.