Sign in to follow this  
pondpaul

Money back

I see many of us have had problems worse than if we had a virus so the software has caused this problem which we all paid them for.

I still cannot get secuia, live mail or messanger to work and it will cost me £40 tomorrow for my computer shop to try to sort it out.

I think we are all due a refund and then uninstall SAS as this could all happen again

Paul

Paul,

If you would like a refund, please fill our your request on our ticket submission page here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreateticket.html

Please note that the issue on August 27th was caused by a temporary issue in our update system. The event lasted less than 15 minutes and it was the first time something like this has happened in the six years that SUPERAntiSpyware has been produced. We corrected the issue as soon as we discovered it, and we have put in place checks to make sure that something like this does not happen again.

Geoff

I see many of us have had problems worse than if we had a virus so the software has caused this problem which we all paid them for.

I still cannot get secuia, live mail or messanger to work and it will cost me £40 tomorrow for my computer shop to try to sort it out.

I think we are all due a refund and then uninstall SAS as this could all happen again

Paul

Paul,

If you would like a refund, please fill our your request on our ticket submission page here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreateticket.html

Please note that the issue on August 27th was caused by a temporary issue in our update system. The event lasted less than 15 minutes and it was the first time something like this has happened in the six years that SUPERAntiSpyware has been produced. We corrected the issue as soon as we discovered it, and we have put in place checks to make sure that something like this does not happen again.

Geoff

Hi Geoff

I have solved it and it may be a solution for others

although it happened on 27th August I did a system restore to the 24th August and it did not work but when i went back to before 20th August everything was as it was before. but make sure you do not run SAS before you download the most upto date version

so I will carry on with you

regards Paul