Sign in to follow this  
RDA

Trojan

Hi using SAsw pro everything has been ok until now windows defender keeps picking up as follows Trojan:Win32/Oficla.T have run SAsw 4 times and keeps tells me all is ok as they say HELP?????????????

Hi using SAsw pro everything has been ok until now windows defender keeps picking up as follows Trojan:Win32/Oficla.T have run SAsw 4 times and keeps tells me all is ok as they say HELP?????????????

With all due respect, I don't see what the problem is. If Windows Defender is detecting the malware simply remove the malware. According to Microsoft this malware is listed in their data base as a trojan (see link below). The fact that SAS does not detect it doesn't matter. No scanner has a 100% detection rate. I would, however, caution you against the use of two malware scanners which both have real time protection. Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware are the top two malware scanners in my opinion with SAS beating Malwarebytes by a mile lately. The attached text documents is a demonstration of SAS's capabilities. SAS was run after Malwarebytes.

Trojan:Win32/Oficla.T

MBAM SAS comparisson.txt