Sign in to follow this  
25Cooperman0

Is this a False Positive DXINTL.DLL ?

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I ran a quick scan of my PC using SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition and it came up with 2 items. I was not sure if they were valid entries or false positives. Can someone let me know if I should delete the 2 files the scanner found or leave them?

1) Rogue.Agent/Gen-Nullo[DLL] in C:]\Windows\System32\DXINTL.DLL (this file has a datestamp of 5/16/2006)

2) Application.PowerReg Scheduler in POWERREG SCHEDULER V3.EXE in my backup Start Menu. I haven't used this program in a few years.

I also scanned my PC with Malwarebytes and my virus scanner and both came up clean. I am unable to load the DLL file for review.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I ran a quick scan of my PC using SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition and it came up with 2 items. I was not sure if they were valid entries or false positives. Can someone let me know if I should delete the 2 files the scanner found or leave them?

1) Rogue.Agent/Gen-Nullo[DLL] in C:]\Windows\System32\DXINTL.DLL (this file has a datestamp of 5/16/2006)

2) Application.PowerReg Scheduler in POWERREG SCHEDULER V3.EXE in my backup Start Menu. I haven't used this program in a few years.

I also scanned my PC with Malwarebytes and my virus scanner and both came up clean. I am unable to load the DLL file for review.

Thanks.

These do sound like false positives. You can submit false positives to SAS via the instructions at the link below. SAS will correct the definitions.

https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=28