Sign in to follow this  
PDXer

Transfer SAS Registration to New Computer?

Great program.

I'm considering purchasing 4 (2+2 licenses) SAS Pro.

My question is will I be able to transfer any of these licenses to a new machine if the need arises, or will I be locked in and have to purchase another for the new computer?

TIA.

Great program.

I'm considering purchasing 4 (2+2 licenses) SAS Pro.

My question is will I be able to transfer any of these licenses to a new machine if the need arises, or will I be locked in and have to purchase another for the new computer?

TIA.

You can transfer a license to a new computer as long as you remove SAS PRO from the old computer. If you open the main window of SAS PRO and then go to Preferences>Help, you will see a transfer license option. Use this option just before you remove SAS PRO from the old computer.

You can transfer a license to a new computer as long as you remove SAS PRO from the old computer. If you open the main window of SAS PRO and then go to Preferences>Help, you will see a transfer license option. Use this option just before you remove SAS PRO from the old computer.

The major problem with the activation and registration system the authors of this product have in place is simple! IT IS A MASSIVE PROBLEM ALSO, IF THEY THOUGHT ABOUT IT THEN THEY REALLY DO NEED TO CHANGE THE WAY THE ACTIVATION SYSTEM IS DONE!

The problem is:

What do users do when they have say 4 or 5 activations on 1 key which they've bought and forget to transfer the registration, or maybe they cant because the hard drive died or they just re-installed and didn't think to transfer it!

The activation system is flawed! Dont like it!

The major problem with the activation and registration system the authors of this product have in place is simple! IT IS A MASSIVE PROBLEM ALSO, IF THEY THOUGHT ABOUT IT THEN THEY REALLY DO NEED TO CHANGE THE WAY THE ACTIVATION SYSTEM IS DONE!

The problem is:

What do users do when they have say 4 or 5 activations on 1 key which they've bought and forget to transfer the registration, or maybe they cant because the hard drive died or they just re-installed and didn't think to transfer it!

The activation system is flawed! Dont like it!

Activation and de-activation in SAS is about the least cumbersome I've seen for any application.

If you've lost the key, then please click here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=16