Sign in to follow this  
Buttons

Problems running SAS 64 bit

I'm having problems running SAS Pro on a Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit workstation. Will not check for updates or register. I've tried installing 3 times, but every time it does the same. Sometimes the border will say Professional Subscription active when I have a lifetime license. Or it will continue to say trial active after entering my license. I have checked my firewall and still no results.

I'm having problems running SAS Pro on a Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit workstation. Will not check for updates or register. I've tried installing 3 times, but every time it does the same. Sometimes the border will say Professional Subscription active when I have a lifetime license. Or it will continue to say trial active after entering my license. I have checked my firewall and still no results.

Hi Buttons.

Try closing SAS and then open it as an Administrator.

Are you running 4.41?

I'm running the latest. Downloaded fresh copy from the site. Oddly, it just started working on it's own? I contacted customer support and been in touch, but they said they reset the server. However, it wasn't working when I checked. Oddly it is now. :blink: