Sign in to follow this  
gemphx

First time user - problems!

OS is windows XP / using firefox browser

I have had issues with pop ups and slow run times.

I ran spyware doctor and malwarebytes, but still having some issues. So I downloaded superantispyware.

The first scan told me I had "system.brokenfile.association" - 2 issues of trojan.hupigon, and over 400 tracking cookies.

(This was after running 3 other anti spyware and virus applications)

I checked all boxes and quarantined. Felt like maybe I had taken care of the issues, until I tried to reboot and could not access the internet at all.

I did a restore of the quarantined items and I can get back in again! I'm running another scan right now but don't want to remove anything that will remove my internet access again. Was this from the "system.brokenfile" being removed? I've seen lots of posts that this is a false positive.

OS is windows XP / using firefox browser

I have had issues with pop ups and slow run times.

I ran spyware doctor and malwarebytes, but still having some issues. So I downloaded superantispyware.

The first scan told me I had "system.brokenfile.association" - 2 issues of trojan.hupigon, and over 400 tracking cookies.

(This was after running 3 other anti spyware and virus applications)

I checked all boxes and quarantined. Felt like maybe I had taken care of the issues, until I tried to reboot and could not access the internet at all.

I did a restore of the quarantined items and I can get back in again! I'm running another scan right now but don't want to remove anything that will remove my internet access again. Was this from the "system.brokenfile" being removed? I've seen lots of posts that this is a false positive.

Please post your scan log with the detections so we can take a look and see what might be going on.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

https://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 08/01/2010 at 06:06 PM

Application Version : 4.41.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5299

Trace Rules Database Version: 3111

Scan type : Quick Scan

Total Scan Time : 00:23:49

Memory items scanned : 750

Memory threats detected : 0

Registry items scanned : 2382

Registry threats detected : 3

File items scanned : 10160

File threats detected : 404

System.BrokenFileAssociation

HKCR\.exe

Trojan.Hugipon

HKLM\System\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\6TO4\Parameters

HKLM\System\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\6TO4\Parameters#ServiceDll

Adware.Tracking Cookie

cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

m1.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

media.socialvibe.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

media.tattomedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

spe.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

udn.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\GVP00001 ]

.adinterax.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adinterax.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.eztracks.aavalue.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.eztracks.aavalue.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.ez-tracks.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.mediafire.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

eztracks.aavalue.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

eztracks.aavalue.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

www.ez-tracks.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

www.ez-tracks.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.servedby.onlinemediadiva.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.servedby.onlinemediadiva.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

media.ntsserve.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

media.ntsserve.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adopt.euroclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.network.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

rm.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

rm.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.media.photobucket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.media-convert.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.edge.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.videoegg.adbureau.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.redorbit.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.redorbit.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.googleadservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.specificmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adopt.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.e-2dj6wjnygjdzodo.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.cgm.adbureau.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.cgm.adbureau.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.socialmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.chitika.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.mediapromoter.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.mediapromoter.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.googleadservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.yadro.ru [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.microsoftwindows.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

www7.addfreestats.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adlegend.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.iframe.mediaplazza.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.socialmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.countrymusic.about.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.kaboose.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.k12.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

adserve.lewrockwell.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

adserver.adreactor.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

ads.bootcampmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

ads.bootcampmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.hornymatches.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

ads.bridgetrack.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.lfstmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.lfstmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.media.medhelp.org [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.medhelpinternational.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.fortunecity.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.fortunecity.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

agirlthatstoosadtogiveafuck.tumblr.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

bridge1.admarketplace.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.admarketplace.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.track.doudig.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

counter.surfcounters.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.nikon.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

www.burstbeacon.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.bizjournals.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

metroleap.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

metroleap.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adecn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.tacoda.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.tacoda.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.advertise.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adlegend.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.associatedcontent.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

beacon.dmsinsights.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

beacon.dmsinsights.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

network.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.oasn04.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adxpose.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9g1vv6sh.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.doubleclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adlegend.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.apmebf.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.fastclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.fastclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

fuckmylife.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

clicktorrent.info [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

clicktorrent.info [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.yadro.ru [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.yadro.ru [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.socialmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.casalemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

.casalemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Eile's Itunes!!!\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\y0spqxxi.default\cookies.sqlite ]

75.memecounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

acvs.mediaonenetwork.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

bannerfarm.ace.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

burstnet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

files.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

games.seventeen.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

i.adultswim.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

m1.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

media.sparkart.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

media.tattomedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

media1.break.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

media1.pornbase.org [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

mediaonenetwork.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

oddcast.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

orders.webpower.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

pornotube.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

www.pornhub.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

www.seventeen.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

www.soundclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

www.trackitdown.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

yieldmanager.edgesuite.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BXBWCQ7R ]

.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yrnn6yv3.default\cookies.txt ]

.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Gail\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yrnn6yv3.default\cookies.txt ]

cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

convoad.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

media.onsugar.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

media1.break.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

static.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A7BYRGKL ]

acvs.mediaonenetwork.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

content.oddcast.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

convoad.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

crackle.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

media.ign.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

media.wvec.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

media1.break.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

mediaforgews.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

static.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

video.redorbit.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\6NHHRWA3 ]

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Cookies\system@media6degrees[2].txt

Searching the internet, I found that the cause of detection system.broken file association detected in SUPERAntiSpyware is a trojan that was generated by the installation of Avira anti virus free edition. It is true or just a false alarm?