89Panadol

Rogue antivirus cannot remove

i have problem to remove the rogue antivirus..i already delete file in quarantine..after reboot,i scan again and it like the rogue antivirus is not being removed..how i can solve this problem..

i attached the image..

post-12154-127961684621_thumb.png

Are you sure the deleted files aren't sitting in your recycle bin, that's what it looks like from your screen shot.

Boot into safe mode and try running a full scan from there, if you don't know how to boot into safe mode Google it.

Also, probably a good idea run this Virus Removal Tool, from Kasperky, it's about the best around. You should also download and run a full scan with Malwarebytes.

Good luck!

PS Remember to empty your recycle bin and disable system restore before doing the above scans.

i have problem to remove the rogue antivirus..i already delete file in quarantine..after reboot,i scan again and it like the rogue antivirus is not being removed..how i can solve this problem..

i attached the image..

t

Are you sure the deleted files aren't sitting in your recycle bin, that's what it looks like from your screen shot.

Boot into safe mode and try running a full scan from there, if you don't know how to boot into safe mode Google it.

Also, probably a good idea run this Virus Removal Tool, from Kasperky, it's about the best around. You should also download and run a full scan with Malwarebytes.

Good luck!

PS Remember to empty your recycle bin and disable system restore before doing the above scans.

yes..you right..thank you..