Help!! Please. I glanced through the topics, but I have not seen anything. I ran the portable scan on my computer, found TONS of things. I had everything removed and was told to restart to finish everything. And once I restarted, I am no longer able to sign into any of the accounts. As soon as I enter the password, Windows automatically logs me back out. I am running Windows XP. I think that is everything. I will give any more info if you need it. Thanks!!!

Help!! Please. I glanced through the topics, but I have not seen anything. I ran the portable scan on my computer, found TONS of things. I had everything removed and was told to restart to finish everything. And once I restarted, I am no longer able to sign into any of the accounts. As soon as I enter the password, Windows automatically logs me back out. I am running Windows XP. I think that is everything. I will give any more info if you need it. Thanks!!!

What numeric version of SAS are you running?

As soon as you turn the computer on, start tapping the F8 key. When the boot menu appears, use the arrow keys to select "Last Known Good Configuration" and press Enter. If that doesn't help, then from the same menu, try "Safe Mode" with your account. Failing that, try Safe Mode using the Administrator account that appears on log in.

Can you log into Windows using any of the above steps?