Sign in to follow this  
goom

context menu question

i noticed that when mousing over the 'scan with SAS' i see a bunch of japanese (chinese?) characters.

11i1zyv.jpg

also, i could swear that the 'bug' icon used to be on the context menu. am i imagining things, or is it missing for me?

i noticed that when mousing over the 'scan with SAS' i see a bunch of japanese (chinese?) characters.

Welcome to the SAS forum goom.

I've never seen that issue before, but it looks like you might have some corruption in SAS. Have you tried re-installing?

If that doesn't help, I suggest you submit a Customer Support Request.

https://www.superantispyware.com/csrcreateticket.html

BTW-I don't ever use the context menu scan, but on both my XP and Vista systems, the bug doesn't appear.

i'm using vista (hard to tell because of my theme, i know ;))

i already tried 'reset program options' in the preferences, so i'll try re-installing it and get back to ya.

appreciate the quick reply!

edit: did so, didn't work.

not too big an issue, but i'm still curious as to why this is happening.

Guest mtptl

Hello, I am working on a Visual Basic 2010 web browser project. What I am stuck on is I want to right click a favorite or a bookmark, and i want a context menu strip to come up. I want the context menu strip to just have the option delete. I want it so that you right click the item, then the code finds the index of that item, then it shows the context menu, and when you click delete it deletes the item at the index that was recieved.

_________________________________________________________________________________

car locksmith | Marine & Boat Accessories