ch43racing

Win 7 startup

Win 7 Home Premium

Norton 360 v4

Winpatrol Plus

SAS Pro 4.40.1002

Everything installed and set up to Run as Administrator.

Cannot get SAS to load at startup.

Have to load it manually.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall. No luck.

I must be doing something wrong, but can't figure out what.

Thanks.

Win 7 Home Premium

Norton 360 v4

Winpatrol Plus

SAS Pro 4.40.1002

Everything installed and set up to Run as Administrator.

Cannot get SAS to load at startup.

Have to load it manually.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall. No luck.

I must be doing something wrong, but can't figure out what.

Thanks.

It sounds like Winpatrol Plus or Norton 360 is blocking SAS from loading. If you run msconfig and view the Startup tab, is SAS in the list of programs that Windows is scheduled to start up?

It sounds like Winpatrol Plus or Norton 360 is blocking SAS from loading. If you run msconfig and view the Startup tab, is SAS in the list of programs that Windows is scheduled to start up?

Thanks for your suggestion. I uninstalled SAS Pro, and turned off both Norton and Winpatrol. On the 3rd install it installed just fine. I believe it was Winpatrol Plus that was causing the problem. Works fine in conjunction with Norton 36- V4. Sorry for the late response. I was out of town.

Guest mtptl

I have an Acer Aspire One running windows 7 and my netbook won't start. It will turn on, but when it loads, it will restart and tell me that startup failed. When I try to go into startup repair, it is extremely slow before it freezes at the desktop image, where it does nothing for hours. I can't tell whether it's a hardware or software problem, but I can't access anything in the Computer from any place, and I can't go into safe mode either. I can't system restore, I can't defragment, or anything I've done in the past. I have a lot of valuable data in the computer that I can't afford to lose, but nothing's working.

_________________________________________________________________________________

car locksmith | Marine & Boat Accessories