kevm

terminating after successful scan

Hello,

I have added your pro version to my defenses along with NIS2010 and MBAM paid version. I run MBAM as an on demand scanner with flash scans running automatically after each successful definition update. MBAM will terminate automatically after each successful run and place an entry into the log file. I am currently running SAS pro real time protection next to NIS and it has been working well so far. I am also running a scheduled quick scan weekly. Is there an option to run your product and have it close on completion if no issues are found? If not, this would be a welcome addition to what seems so far to be a fine product. Thank you

Hello,

I have added your pro version to my defenses along with NIS2010 and MBAM paid version. I run MBAM as an on demand scanner with flash scans running automatically after each successful definition update. MBAM will terminate automatically after each successful run and place an entry into the log file. I am currently running SAS pro real time protection next to NIS and it has been working well so far. I am also running a scheduled quick scan weekly. Is there an option to run your product and have it close on completion if no issues are found? If not, this would be a welcome addition to what seems so far to be a fine product. Thank you

Hello Kevm.

That is currently not an option, however I do know that it's being considered. Thing is, virtually all SAS users want to see that SAS completed the scan, and don't want (or don't know how) to confirm a completed scan by viewing a log.

Hello Kevm.

That is currently not an option, however I do know that it's being considered. Thing is, virtually all SAS users want to see that SAS completed the scan, and don't want (or don't know how) to confirm a completed scan by viewing a log.

Thanks for the reply Seth. I see your point on the log. It would be nice to have it as an option. I am glad it is being considered.