Nedra

download updates popup

I have the professional version and keep getting a pop up to download updates. When I click on it I get a message that I have to have administrator authority to perform that. I am the owner and only user of this computer. How and why does this happen. Shouldn't the professional version be updating automatically? I'm confused! :?:

Nedra

I have the professional version and keep getting a pop up to download updates. When I click on it I get a message that I have to have administrator authority to perform that. I am the owner and only user of this computer. How and why does this happen. Shouldn't the professional version be updating automatically? I'm confused! :?:

Nedra

Please try this:

1. Right click on the SAS brown beetle icon in the notification tray (systray) and select Exit to exit SAS completely.

2. Go to START>Programs>SuperAntiSpyware and right click on SuperAntiSpwyare Free.

3. Select "Run as Administrator" and let SAS restart.

4. Right click on the SAS brown beetle icon the notification tray (systray) and select "Check for Updates".

The updates should now download.

Yes, the professional version should download automatically without having to do the above. If the above procedure does work to download/install the updates, you should submit a Customer Service Request and let the SAS gurus figure out what is not correct on your SAS installation.

https://www.superantispyware.com/precreateticket.html