Sign in to follow this  
Moriarty

problems

Does it normally take over 5 minutes ( i timed it ) for the seemingly annoying splash screen which sits on everything in the middle of the screen to finally go away?

and is it possible to have it boot up in admin mode, so I do not have to continually shut it down and restart it in admin mode to update?

customer support doesn't answer emails so I figure the forum is most likely the best place to ask.

Does it normally take over 5 minutes ( i timed it ) for the seemingly annoying splash screen which sits on everything in the middle of the screen to finally go away?

and is it possible to have it boot up in admin mode, so I do not have to continually shut it down and restart it in admin mode to update?

customer support doesn't answer emails so I figure the forum is most likely the best place to ask.

What do you mean "Customer Support won't answer e-mails" - what is your CSR # so I can look up the ticket that wasn't answered? What version of SUPERAntiSpyware (numeric) are you running?

What do you mean "Customer Support won't answer e-mails" - what is your CSR # so I can look up the ticket that wasn't answered? What version of SUPERAntiSpyware (numeric) are you running?

What I meant by customer support won't answer emails is exactly they don't answer emails?

I don't know what it is, I sent an email to C-support, and after a while I gave up. yes I checked the junk folder aswell.

I want to know if I can start this up in admin mode so I do not have to shut it down and restart it almost every day...

and If I can get rid of the splash screen that stays ON everything for over 5 minutes....

What I meant by customer support won't answer emails is exactly they don't answer emails?

I don't know what it is, I sent an email to C-support, and after a while I gave up. yes I checked the junk folder aswell.

I want to know if I can start this up in admin mode so I do not have to shut it down and restart it almost every day...

and If I can get rid of the splash screen that stays ON everything for over 5 minutes....

Did you submit a support request here as we indicated on our site?

https://www.superantispyware.com/csr

Where did you send this support request? From what e-mail address? I'd like to track it down.

Again - what NUMERIC version of SUPERAntiSpyware are you running?

Did you submit a support request here as we indicated on our site?

https://www.superantispyware.com/csr

Where did you send this support request? From what e-mail address? I'd like to track it down.

Again - what NUMERIC version of SUPERAntiSpyware are you running?

Honestly I don't remember, it's been a long time, and I just ended up disabling it moreoften than letting it run.

Cunoblin@hotmail.com / Version 4,38,0,1004

Honestly I don't remember, it's been a long time, and I just ended up disabling it moreoften than letting it run.

/ Version 4,38,0,1004

Use this tool to uninstall, and then update to 4.39.1002:

www.superantispyware.com/downloads/SASUNINST.EXE