Sign in to follow this  
kittie

Can't copy and paste

I decided to try out Super anti spyware, while it seems to work great I am now having a problem doing anything on my system. I want to copy and past files from one folder to the next and nothing happens, when it does't the folder is blank? I can't even move each file out of the folder now!!! Help

I tried to unistall the program, but I get the same warning when I try and cut and paste,so it's like SAS is still on the computer.

any help would be great?

I decided to try out Super anti spyware, while it seems to work great I am now having a problem doing anything on my system. I want to copy and past files from one folder to the next and nothing happens, when it does't the folder is blank? I can't even move each file out of the folder now!!! Help

I tried to unistall the program, but I get the same warning when I try and cut and paste,so it's like SAS is still on the computer.

any help would be great?

right click (start/properties/start menu/customise/advanced) and make sure dragging and doping is ticked

right click (start/properties/start menu/customise/advanced) and make sure dragging and doping is ticked

Yes it is checked, when I grab say 4 or 5 folders to move to a new folder, only one is pasted, but the content of the folder is now blank, it won't let me move anything.

Yes it is checked, when I grab say 4 or 5 folders to move to a new folder, only one is pasted, but the content of the folder is now blank, it won't let me move anything.

try this CONTROL C for COPY then CONTROL V for PASTE

and see if that works also scan for malware and see if it works in safe mode

It still not working even with CTRL - c/v. I suspect is some kind of malware like what was suggested. I guess SupperAntiSpyware didn't catch what ever it is. Anyway, I'm just formating and re installing. That should fix it.

Thanks for the help all.

It still not working even with CTRL - c/v. I suspect is some kind of malware like what was suggested. I guess SupperAntiSpyware didn't catch what ever it is. Anyway, I'm just formating and re installing. That should fix it.

Thanks for the help all.

It's not an infection that's causing this issue - so SUPERAntiSpyware can't fix something that's not there......

It's not an infection that's causing this issue - so SUPERAntiSpyware can't fix something that's not there......

Don't get me wrong, I've heard only good things about SaS and will be trying it again. I just wish I know what caused this.

kittie, maybe you can use windows' "system restore" to restore your computer to where you were able to copy-n-paste files..

Tried that too, didn't work, the only solution I found was to formate.