Sign in to follow this  
greendebina

Updates

I need help, please. I have been using SuperAntiSpyware for a while now. I get updates and run it at least once per week. I use Mozilla Firefox. I don't know what happened but I cannot get it to update any more. I have to do it manually. It says there is a problem retrieving definitions and make sure I am connected to the Internet. I am connected. I can't figure out what has changed or get it to update automatically. I tried uninstalling and then going to CNET and downloading it again, but that didn't work either. I went into my firewall and added SuperAntiSpyware and that didn't work either. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks!

I need help, please. I have been using SuperAntiSpyware for a while now. I get updates and run it at least once per week. I use Mozilla Firefox. I don't know what happened but I cannot get it to update any more. I have to do it manually. It says there is a problem retrieving definitions and make sure I am connected to the Internet. I am connected. I can't figure out what has changed or get it to update automatically. I tried uninstalling and then going to CNET and downloading it again, but that didn't work either. I went into my firewall and added SuperAntiSpyware and that didn't work either. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks!

Are you running the latest SAS V4.39.1002? If not, fully uninstall SAS and install the newest version from the link below.

https://www.superantispyware.com/

If you are running Avira Premium Security Suite, Avira is currently blocking some of the update links....Falsely. Add Http://*.superantispyware.com to Avira's Webguard>Exceptions.