Sign in to follow this  
teken

trojan.agent/gen-fakealert[Oshot]

Superantispyware find this : trojan.agent/gen-fakealert[Oshot]

on my D:/ restore system..................etc

But Antivirus find noting , even some online scanners..I have test..and they all find noting.

is that a Bug on the Superantyspyware ?

anyone a idea plz..thnx,

Superantispyware find this : trojan.agent/gen-fakealert[Oshot]

on my D:/ restore system..................etc

But Antivirus find noting , even some online scanners..I have test..and they all find noting.

is that a Bug on the Superantyspyware ?

anyone a idea plz..thnx,

You are posting in the wrong section of the forum. This section is for SuperAdBlocker, not SuperAntiSpyware. Would you please post the scan log of SuperAntiSpyware. If this infection is being found only in D:\System Volume Information, you need to turn off System Restore on your D: drive, reboot, and then restart System Restore. That will clear out System Volume Information.

Guest mtptl

All antivirus and antispyware applications ( whether paid or free ) have false detection issues and it is just necessary for people to learn how to work around them by recognizing what they have knowingly installed and determining on there own whether it is malware or not. MGtools could easily declare Avira, Comodo, McAfee....etc to be malware simply based upon the fact that they make file system and registry changes and they also download things onto your PC. It would be wrong of MGtools to simply make this assertion. For the same reason, these scanners are wrong when the make the same assertion about MGtools.exe, ComboFix.exe, exeHelper.com, Avenger.exe.......etc.

chairs | office chairs