c_skytte

Update!! which Port??

Hi there!

I'm getting this popup announcement (down at the right) at my desktop - but when I'm pressing the "Download and install the updates now"-link, the update doesn't complete!!

(...it stops at the Downloading and installing DETECT.WAW ..and after that I can press finish og cancel - after that the popup shows again!?)

My admin tells me that I have to know which port SAS is updating through - so he can do some modifications at the firewall - but I can't figure out how? :cry:

Could anybody tell me from which port SuperAntiSpyware are running there updates, please?

I want it to update properly now as well as in the future! :wink:

c_skytte

Hi there!

I'm getting this popup announcement (down at the right) at my desktop - but when I'm pressing the "Download and install the updates now"-link, the update doesn't complete!!

(...it stops at the Downloading and installing DETECT.WAW ..and after that I can press finish og cancel - after that the popup shows again!?)

My admin tells me that I have to know which port SAS is updating through - so he can do some modifications at the firewall - but I can't figure out how? :cry:

Could anybody tell me from which port SuperAntiSpyware are running there updates, please?

I want it to update properly now as well as in the future! :wink:

c_skytte

We use the standard HTTP port 80 - it is a basic http download - make sure you allow SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE and SSUPDATE.EXE access through the firewall.