mlapaglia

command line interface

i know people have asked before, but have command line features been put in yet? thanks for the great product.

my college's IT department uses superantispyware as a last resort when stuborn spyware won't come off, and it's never let us down! thanks for the great product.

i know people have asked before, but have command line features been put in yet? thanks for the great product.

my college's IT department uses superantispyware as a last resort when stuborn spyware won't come off, and it's never let us down! thanks for the great product.

We have that scheduled for a future (maybe next) release :)

Hi guys,

Just to show my ignorance, why would command line features be desired? Would it make something easier or even possible to implement on many machines at once? I really don't have a clue. A simple example would go a long way.

It just sounded funny to me that SAS would be used as a "last resort" because it works so well.:lol: I mean there must be a reason why it wouldn't be used first.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Just to show my ignorance, why would command line features be desired? Would it make something easier or even possible to implement on many machines at once? I really don't have a clue. A simple example would go a long way.

It just sounded funny to me that SAS would be used as a "last resort" because it works so well.:lol: I mean there must be a reason why it wouldn't be used first.

Thanks

The command line interface can be used for automation, silent scans, used by web based scanners such as virus total, jotti, etc.

Any progress in this department?

It is planned for a future version - our 4.0 pre-release has some important under the hood changes - the command line will be part of a later release.

It is planned for a future version - our 4.0 pre-release has some important under the hood changes - the command line will be part of a later release.

When do you expect the 4.0 to be released..? :D

When it's ready :)

Absolutly ALL developers say that. I hate that reply :D Nick, your really teasing us.

Though it's better for all, that you and your time use a little time on the product, and not push it out half way done.

ok, i hope you add in that version so we also can rigth-click on "my computer" and the drives "C, D, and A"

and it would be nice with a icon next to the "scan with SUPERANTISpyware" when we rigth-click on something, so its easier to see.

It's just nice to have a company that maintains communication so well with the customers. Thanks!

*waiting like a kid at Christmas*

It's just nice to have a company that maintains communication so well with the customers. Thanks!

*waiting like a kid at Christmas*

Yup,

We can talk to the guy who created SAS. How cool is that?

This sounds like a good idea.. this would help with remote administration a lot.. some type of command line install that allowed options that could be predetermined to help other people install it and scan properly. any word yet on how this is going?

This sounds like a good idea.. this would help with remote administration a lot.. some type of command line install that allowed options that could be predetermined to help other people install it and scan properly. any word yet on how this is going?

It's on our list :)