Sign in to follow this  
Jones500

Improve Automatic Update

I think it would be good for the Automatic update feature to update as virus programs do. They update several times a day or at least each time you're online. It doesn't have to be just when the program starts or every 8 hours. At least this way, if we're not online when the program starts or when the 8 hours are up, it will still update automatically and we wouldn't have to do it manually just like the free version.

I think it would be good for the Automatic update feature to update as virus programs do. They update several times a day or at least each time you're online. It doesn't have to be just when the program starts or every 8 hours. At least this way, if we're not online when the program starts or when the 8 hours are up, it will still update automatically and we wouldn't have to do it manually just like the free version.

That option will be in version 5.0 :)

That's great to hear, as automatic updates don't work at all in this version. It says there's an update, but the box just sits there blank. I have to go to the site manually to get it.