JohnD

SAS Pro with VIPRE

Anyone running SAS Pro with VIPRE with real time protection enabled? If so, Any problems?

I always read that you cannot run another av/anti-malware program with it's real time protection enabled. I would like to run both for the added level of security.

Thanks

Anyone running SAS Pro with VIPRE with real time protection enabled? If so, Any problems?

I always read that you cannot run another av/anti-malware program with it's real time protection enabled. I would like to run both for the added level of security.

Thanks

Yes, I'm running both and with SAS with the realtime protection enabled. So far, no problems. My vipre is the latest premium with firewall.

I DO have a problem with the updates and getting the message that I need administrator rights - but that I think is another issue! Am on Windows 7 BTW.

Cheers

Churchmouse

Thanks

There should be no issues with VIPRE and SUPERAntiSpyware Professional. We have no reported conflicts.