mikew_nt

Scan occasionally starts when adjusting Scheduled Scanning

This is more an annoyance than anything.

Every once in a while when I exit out of the Scheduled Scanning menu, maybe from checking or changing some parameter, SAS will start scanning the computer.

I am careful to not accidentally hit any other buttons when closing the Scheduled Scanning menu.

For what it is worth, I am on 4.37.100, 4917/2729. I'm running Windows 7. I think this used to happen on my XP box too, but can't say that for sure.

Like I said, this happens maybe every third or fourth time I exit Scheduled Scanning menu.

Thoughts?

-mike

Hi Mike.

I've never seen that issue before, and to make matters more difficult, it's intermittent.

What is your scheduled scan frequency and time?

Hi Mike.

I've never seen that issue before, and to make matters more difficult, it's intermittent.

What is your scheduled scan frequency and time?

It is daily and 12midnight.

It's just the oddest thing. Every once in a while when I close, off it will go scanning. It is simple enough to cancel it, but it is annoying behavior, and as a former software writer, I always figure I'll report it just in case.

This has happened to me the odd time, WinXP Pro SP3. I haven't changed the schedule for a few months so forgot about it. I've been trying today opening and closing the schedule but can't recreate the problem. :-D