Sign in to follow this  
NYYFan325

Super Anti Portable

I see we are up to 4.36 in the standard release, but the portable is still 4.33.100. Any plans on updating this to the current version? I really like using the portable but would really like to have the newest version available. Thanks!

I see we are up to 4.36 in the standard release, but the portable is still 4.33.100. Any plans on updating this to the current version? I really like using the portable but would really like to have the newest version available. Thanks!

Yes, It will be updated soon!

Yes, It will be updated soon!

Ah good to know, thanks for the quick reply!

Is the portable version going to get skipped every few versions or will it be updated like the regular release eventually?

Ah good to know, thanks for the quick reply!

Is the portable version going to get skipped every few versions or will it be updated like the regular release eventually?

Some of the changes don't impact the portable, that's why we skip versions.

Some of the changes don't impact the portable, that's why we skip versions.

Ah makes sense, I was assuming it was something to that effect. Any rough ETA on when we can expect the updated version to be out?

Ah makes sense, I was assuming it was something to that effect. Any rough ETA on when we can expect the updated version to be out?

We should have any update to the portable next week (rough idea).

Their new portable version was released but the download link sets the downloaded filename as a random name like "SAS_986A283.COM" so the next time ketarin goes to update it it doesnt find the file and will download it again..When your USB flash drive, portable hard drive, iPod or other portable device is plugged in, you have access to your software and personal data just as you would on your own PC.

Their new portable version was released but the download link sets the downloaded filename as a random name like "SAS_986A283.COM" so the next time ketarin goes to update it it doesnt find the file and will download it again..When your USB flash drive, portable hard drive, iPod or other portable device is plugged in, you have access to your software and personal data just as you would on your own PC.

The portable is always a random filename, FYI