ch43racing

Definition updates & Time Stamp - Memory Usage

My apoligies in advance if I am missing this, but short of the core & trace, is there somewhere within the program that indicates at least the day, and better yet, the day & time of a definition update?

How is one to know if the program has automatically updated without this info or going to the website to see what the new update is?

I am using about 35-36 mb of memory in vista. This seems on par with other a/s I use such as Spysweeper. Installed this trial last night. So far, it seems to run very smooth and is unobtrusive. My sub. to Spysweeper runs out in July of '07 and my ZA sub next Nov. But I may purchase this now based on timely feedback indicating good support.

As a suggestion, I would add a defiintion date stamp to the taskbar icon. I use nod32 and it not only alerts me that the program has been updated, but I can additonally go to the taskbar and mouse over any time to confirm my update and date. Very slick.

Thanks.

My apoligies in advance if I am missing this, but short of the core & trace, is there somewhere within the program that indicates at least the day, and better yet, the day & time of a definition update?

How is one to know if the program has automatically updated without this info or going to the website to see what the new update is?

I am using about 35-36 mb of memory in vista. This seems on par with other a/s I use such as Spysweeper. Installed this trial last night. So far, it seems to run very smooth and is unobtrusive. My sub. to Spysweeper runs out in July of '07 and my ZA sub next Nov. But I may purchase this now based on timely feedback indicating good support.

As a suggestion, I would add a defiintion date stamp to the taskbar icon. I use nod32 and it not only alerts me that the program has been updated, but I can additonally go to the taskbar and mouse over any time to confirm my update and date. Very slick.

Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion - we actually have that on schedule for the next release, so that users know exactly when the definitions were updated.

If you have critical support issues, it is best to submit a support ticket here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/support.html

The ticket system handles the support requests typically faster than the forum requests due to the fact we have a dedicated team that handles the support service.

Thank you for taking the time to post a reply and clarify the situation. I certainly appreciate it.

No problem! That's what we are here for :)